Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spencer the Weimaraner Dog








So, the weekends are the time when I can actually go out with my camera and shoot. This weekend, I really didn’t have a subject in mind. My husband and I went with some friends on a hike and they brought a dog. So, I had found my subject. This is a Weimaraner dog…well puppy he is 16 months old. His name is Spencer. He was very rambunctious the entire walk so, not too easy to shoot. What can you expect from a puppy? However, there were a few shots I liked.




I also had some fun playing with Photoshop. This is my first time ever doing anything with Photoshop, so it was a fun learning experience! I really liked the picture of Spencer with the road…but all of the shots had his leash in them. So, I took out the leash. I also changed the saturation of his eyes just a little. When comparing the two photos, you can see where the chain would have been is a little fuzzy with the pattern…but practice makes perfect!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment